- This event has passed.
Partner Event – Employment and Entrepreneurship Information Sessions
October 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Employment and Entrepreneurship
at East County Regional Services Center
Monday, October 16 – 6:30 – 8pm
How to Make the Most of Your Skills and Experience
Want to improve how you present your past experience and skills to find a better job?
Do you need to evaluate your education gained abroad?
- Resume and Job Placement Assistance: Sarah Riley, A Wider Circle
- Credential Evaluation and Recognition: Senay Gebremedhin, WES Global Talent Bridge
Monday, October 23 – 6:30 – 8pm
How to Start or Grow a Small Business in Montgomery County
Learn about the programs and services available to entrepreneurs.
- Small Business in Montgomery County: Daniel Parra, Director of Small and Minority Business Development, Montgomery County Economic Development Corporation
- Entrepreneurship Support for Women: Alexandra Boycheck, Empowered Women International
- Small Business Training and Loans: Latino Economic Development Center
Monday, October 30 – 6:30 – 8pm
How to Build New Skills for Employment or Business Development
Learn about free or low-cost learning opportunities for skill development.
- Free online classes and test preparation: Febe Huezo, Montgomery County Public Libraries
- Career, college, and financial aid guidance: Beverly Coleman, Montgomery College Educational Opportunity Center.
CALL TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT! 240-777-8406