We are growing at a very exciting rate and need your volunteer expertise to make it happen. To get started and a staff member will be in touch with you shortly! Please email Mary at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Current Volunteer Needs
Writers for our Success Stories Series
- Profile our Entrepreneur Training for Success graduates to show what impact EWI has had on their personal and professional lives.
Women Career Mentors
We have openings for seasoned professional women to volunteer as career mentors with EWI artist members.
- The commitment is usually 2-4 hours a week working one-on-one with the artist member. Every artist member’s needs are different, so we may not have a career mentor opportunity for you immediately, as we try to match up each volunteer with a member most in need of their skills, assets, and background.
- If you want to volunteer as a career mentor, please email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Partnerships Committee Members
- Some familiarity with corporate environment (worked in one, sold to one, consulted with one)
- Ability to research corporate giving policies (may require phone calls, e-mail correspondence)
- Writing skills, preferably some experience writing business plans or funding proposals
- Interested to learn more or help out? Email Marga
10 Ways to Get Involved Now!
- “Like” EWI on Facebook and share with your network of friends
- Follow EWI on Twitter and Re-Tweet interesting EWI news! (EmpowerWomenInt)
- Follow EWI’s Blog and comment on posts!
- Ask a friend to Sign up to receive EWI’s newsletter!
- Become a Razoo Supporter and raise funding for an EWI ETS Scholarship!
- Create an ETSY Treasury featuring EWI products!
- Promote an EWI Event throughout your social media network!
- Host an EWI home or office party!
- Become an EWI Event Volunteer!
- Edit an ETS student’s Business Plan!
Ongoing Opportunities to Help EWI Empower More Women
- Serve as a career mentor
- Host a home jewelry and gift party
- Host an artists’ market at your company office
- Become an Event Volunteer and help sell EWI products at events and home parties
- Include EWI in an alternative giving market
- Host a dinner to benefit EWI
- Invite us to sell art at a women’s conference, holiday bazaar, or special event
- Teach your art and jewelry skills to some of our artist members
- Serve on our Advisory Board in Northern Virginia or Montgomery County
- Introduce EWI to a Foundation or an Angel in your community