We are growing at a very exciting rate and need your volunteer expertise to make it happen. To find out more about current opportunities, please send an email stating your volunteer interests and your resume to Mary Louise Marino at email@example.com and include your availability as well as your start and end dates.
Current Volunteer Needs•Writers for special projects, publication articles, and guest blogging
•Support at marketplace and outreach events to help at home parties, artist marketplaces, and networking events including set up, retail sales, customer service, and communicating about EWI and our programs
•Graphic Designer for print and online marketing materials
•Website maintenance to update content Training and orientation provided for all volunteer opportunities.
Business Corps Volunteers
Love to Mentor, Advise and Coach Women Entrepreneurs for Success? Only have a few hours to give? We need your services!MUST HAVE:
- Pioneering and entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrated success in business and/or leadership
- Passion for empowering women entrepreneurs
- Cultural competency, empathy, and good coaching abilities
To find out more about being a coach, financial or legal advisor, please visit our Business Corps Volunteer page.
Passionate about Empowering Women through Entrepreneurship? Become a Mentor? To find out more visit our Become a Mentor page.
Interested in becoming an EWI Certified Entrepreneurship Trainer? To find out more visit our Become a Trainer page.
Corporate Partnerships Committee Members
- Some familiarity with corporate environment (worked in one, sold to one, consulted with one)
- Ability to research corporate giving policies (may require phone calls, e-mail correspondence)
- Writing skills, preferably some experience writing business plans or funding proposals
- Interested to learn more or help out? Email Marga
10 Ways to Get Involved Now!
- “Like” EWI on Facebook and share with your network of friends
- Follow EWI on Twitter and Re-Tweet interesting EWI news! (EmpowerWomenInt)
- Follow EWI’s Blog and comment on posts!
- Ask a friend to Sign up to receive EWI’s newsletter!
- Become a Razoo Supporter and raise funding for an EWI ETS Scholarship!
- Create an ETSY Treasury featuring EWI products!
- Promote an EWI Event throughout your social media network!
- Host an EWI home or office party!
- Become an EWI Event Volunteer!
- Edit an ETS student’s Business Plan!
Ongoing Opportunities to Help EWI Empower More Women
- Serve as a career mentor
- Host a home jewelry and gift party
- Host an artists’ market at your company office
- Become an Event Volunteer and help sell EWI products at events and home parties
- Include EWI in an alternative giving market
- Host a dinner to benefit EWI
- Invite us to sell art at a women’s conference, holiday bazaar, or special event
- Teach your art and jewelry skills to some of our artist members
- Serve on our Advisory Board in Northern Virginia or Montgomery County
- Introduce EWI to a Foundation or an Angel in your community