Nominate a Woman
Do you know a talented and promising low-income or at risk immigrant, refugee or American-born woman, in need of business knowledge, mentoring and support network to start up a small business and market her products or services?
Nominate her for EWI’s Entrepreneur Training for Success program.
Does she have:
- A clear business or social venture idea?
- A product or service ready for the market?
- The energy, passion, and commitment to lead and succeed?
- The ability and willingness to do home study, work independently and complete all assignments?
- The capacity to build a business plan and develop a marketable product or service?
- The determination to attend all 12 classes, 3 business boot camps, and final graduation reception and business showcase?
We can help her!
EWI specializes in working with women artists, artisans and creative entrepreneurs. Our women entrepreneurs launch businesses in the following categories: arts, photography, music, theatre, design, fashion, games, food, beauty, fitness, health and nutrition, massage, and beyond art (cleaning).
If you know a woman who might fit in one of the categories above, help her launch a small business by nominating her for our award-wining Entrepreneurship program.